Veggie Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 1 bag (16 oz.) Rotini Pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) PICT SWEET Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 package (10 oz.) PICT SWEET Frozen Broccoli Cuts
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) Zesty Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain well, and chill.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the vegetables and cook for one minute. Drain in a colander and transfer to a bowl of ice water to stop cooking and cool. Drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Italian dressing, Parmesan, paprika, and garlic salt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, place the pasta, vegetables, tomatoes, and dressing. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.