Tommy Turkey Treats
Write a review
- 1 tube (4.25 oz) chocolate decorating icing
- 6 chocolate-covered marshmallow pinwheel cookies
- 6 oatmeal cookies (about 3-inch diameter)
- 6 small star-shaped pretzels or pretzel twists
- 48 corn candies (about 3 oz)
- 6 miniature milk chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 2 red gummi worm candies
- 1 tube (4.25 oz) white decorating icing
- Squeeze chocolate icing on bottom of each oatmeal cookie. Attach 1 marshmallow cookie even with 1 edge of each oatmeal cookie to resemble body and fan of tail.
- At area where 2 cookie edges meet, squeeze about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate icing onto marshmallow cookie; attach pretzel to resemble feet. Squeeze chocolate icing on each oatmeal cookie about halfway around marshmallow cookie; firmly press corn candy into icing to resemble feathers.
- With small amount of icing, attach 1 corn candy to each peanut butter cup to resemble beak. Cut each gummi worm in half lengthwise and crosswise. Squeeze chocolate icing around each corn candy beak; wrap 1 gummi piece around top of each beak to resemble wattle, pressing firmly. Pipe small dots of white and chocolate icing on each peanut butter cup for eyes.
- Squeeze chocolate icing on largest flat side of each peanut butter cup; place over center opening of each marshmallow cookie to resemble head, pressing firmly.