Super-Easy Cherry Almond Fudge
Write a review
- 1 bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cherry frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash salt
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. In large microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Stir frosting into melted chips. Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour and spread into pan. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; remove foil. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store tightly covered