Sugar Cookie M&M's™ Bars
Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup M&M's™ chocolate candies
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2 In large bowl, mix cookie mix, butter and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in 1/2 cup of the candies and the white vanilla baking chips. Press dough in bottom of pan. Sprinkle remaining candies over top.
- 3 Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container.