Spinach and Artichoke-Stuffed Crescents
Write a review
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 oz) Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant™ frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain well
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese. If desired, add salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Stir in artichokes and spinach.
- Separate both cans of dough into 16 triangles. Place about 1 teaspoon filling on wide end of each triangle. Brush edges of dough with some beaten egg. Wrap bottom corners of each crescent inward; roll up dough to enclose filling. Place on cookie sheet.
- Brush tops of crescents with remaining beaten egg. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over tops.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.