Shamrock Swirl Cake
Write a review
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Vibrant Green Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Neon Yellow Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 4 large egg whites, divided
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Vibrant Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Green, yellow and white decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 1 (10-inch) fluted tube pan generously with no-stick cooking spray; dust with flour. Prepare each cake mix separately according to package directions using 2/3 cup water, 1/4 cup oil and 2 egg whites for each. Spoon 1/4 cup green batter into prepared pan. Spoon 1/4 cup yellow batter into pan, placing next to green batter. Repeat until all batter is added to pan, alternating placement of colors. Cut through batters with knife to lightly swirl.
- BAKE 38 to 42 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE vanilla and green frostings in separate small heavy-duty plastic bags on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds to soften. Cut small bottom corner off bag of vanilla frosting. Drizzle over cake. Cut small bottom corner off bag of green frosting. Drizzle over vanilla frosting. Sprinkle immediately with decorator sprinkles.