Shamrock Pull-Apart Cookies
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz container)
- Green gel food color
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle flour on work surface; roll half of the dough 1/4 inch thick. Using 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut 21 cookies from dough, rolling and re-rolling as necessary. Use remaining cookie dough to shape 7 stems for shamrocks.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Microwave frosting uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until thin and easily spreadable. Tint with food color to desired shade of green. Spread frosting onto heart-shaped cookies. Arrange cookies in clusters of 3 to form shamrock shapes. Place 1 stem at the base of each shamrock.