Rainbow Bundt Cake Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: 12
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven 350°F. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, stirring in orange extract. Divide batter evenly among 4 bowls. Tint each bowl a different color. Stir 50 drops (about 1/2 teaspoon) red, green or blue food color into each of 3 of the bowls. Stir 25 drops (about 1/4 teaspoon) yellow food color into last bowl.
- Pour red then yellow, green and blue batters into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan. Pour each color batter gently into pan so the batter is layered over instead of mixed into the previous one.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix confectioners’ sugar, water and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake. Serve with Vanilla Whipped Cream, if desired.