Pumpkin Lust Cake
Write a review
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 (8oz) package of cream chees, soft
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 oz) containers cool whip (or one 16 ozz container)
- 2 small packages (3.4oz) of Jello Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- 3 cup cold milk
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
- For the crust
- Combine butter, flour, chopped pecans and sugar and press into a 9 x 13 in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- For the Cream Cheese Layer
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cups cool whip until smooth. Spread over crust.
- For the Pumpkin Layer
- Mix pudding mixes with cold milk, whisking for several minutes. Set it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to let it thicken. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with remaining container of cool whip. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cut into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated.