Potato Salad with Olives and Bacon
Write a review
- 2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss potato with olive oil, 21⁄2 teaspoons salt, and 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, approximately 35 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, stir together potato, bacon, onion, olives, feta, vinegar, mustard, tarragon, sugar, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Serve immediately, or cover, and refrigerate up to 3 days.