Oatmeal Raisin Cheesecake Crumble
Write a review
- 1 package (16 oz.) Pillsbury Big Deluxe refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookies (12 cookies)
- 2 cups Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese , softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 EGGLAND'S BEST eggs
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold LAND O LAKES Unsalted or Salted Butter
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. In bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan, press cookie dough rounds evenly for crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the pecans; press firmly into dough. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2 Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add milk, vanilla and eggs; beat until well blended. On low speed, beat in 1/2 cup of the flour. Pour over crust; spread evenly.
- 3 In medium bowl, mix brown sugar and remaining 1/2 cup flour. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in cinnamon chips, raisins, oats and remaining 1 cup pecans. Sprinkle over cheese mixture.
- 4 Bake 35 to 45 minutes longer or until set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store in refrigerator. 16 servings.