No Bake Mini Chocolate Mint Pies Recipe
Write a review
- 10 chocolate cream sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter , melted
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 16 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies
- 1. Crush cookies in food processor or blender. Combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Press about 1 heaping teaspoon cookie mixture into 16 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter), packing tightly. (Cups should be filled about 1/3 full.)
- 2. Place chocolate chips in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Blend in peppermint extract. Gradually blend in whipped topping. Divide mixture into prepared crusts. Cover; refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. With knife, loosen pies from cups and remove from pan. Remove wrappers from candy cane candies. Top each mini pie with candy piece. Store, covered in refrigerator. Makes 16 mini pies.