Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie Parfaits
Write a review
- 3/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/4 cup strawberry cream cheese
- 1 pouch (4.5 oz) Yoplait® Smoothie Greek mixed berry
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 Nature Valley™ oats 'n dark chocolate crunchy granola bars (1 pouch from 8.94-oz box), coarsely crushed
- Whipped cream topping in aerosol can, if desired
- 1 In blender, place milk, cream cheese and contents of smoothie pouch. Cover; blend on high speed 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stopping to scrape sides as necessary, until smooth.
- 2 Pour about 1/2 cup mixture in each of 2 glasses. Top each with about 1/4 cup strawberries and 1 heaping tablespoonful crushed granola bar. Repeat. Top with whipped topping. Serve immediately.