Write a review
- 10 small pretzel twists
- 5 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark) from 16- or 20-oz package, chopped (slightly less than 1 cup)
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup red sugar
- 40 miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon pink sugar
- 10 red cinnamon candies
- 10 red or green foil-wrapped milk chocolate candy bells
- 5 large green gumdrops, cut in half
- 20 candy-coated chocolate candies
- Place cooking parchment paper or waxed paper on cookie sheet; place pretzels on paper for feet of Santas.
- In 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave candy coating uncovered on High 35 seconds, stir. Continue heating 10 seconds at a time until smooth after stirring.
- Using wooden skewer inserted into 1 flat end of marshmallow, dip marshmallow into melted coating. Allow excess to drip off; sprinkle with red sugar, and place on top of pretzel. Place 2 miniature chocolate chips on front for buttons (where feet extend). Insert another marshmallow on skewer; dip again, allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with coconut; sprinkle with small amount of pink sugar for face; add eyes (miniature chocolate chips) and nose (red cinnamon candy). Place on top of other marshmallow. Set aside to cool, or refrigerate. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
- When coating is firm, attach hats (foil-wrapped chocolate candy bells) tassels (miniature marshmallows) and bags (gumdrop halves) with small amount of melted coating. Use toothpick to make small opening for arms (candy-coated chocolate candies); insert arms into marshmallows with small amount of melted coating.