KNORR CREAMY SHRIMP ALFREDO
Write a review
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked shrimp into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.