Key Lime Pie Fudge
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups white vanilla baking chips (15 oz)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 limes (about 2 teaspoons grated peel and 3 tablespoons juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Line 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with waxed paper or cooking parchment paper.
- In medium microwavable bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups white vanilla baking chips (15 oz) and 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated). Microwave on High in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until melted and smooth.
- Add about 2 teaspoons grated lime peel, 3 tablespoons lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt; stir until well combined. Pour mixture into dish. Refrigerate about 4 hours.
- For 1-inch squares, cut fudge into 8 rows by 8 rows. Toss in 1 cup graham cracker crumbs to coat.