Just Bugging You" Cupcake Cones
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix (any flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 30 to 36 flat-bottom ice-cream cones
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped frosting (any flavor)
- Assorted candies and cookies, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cake batter as directed on box. Fill 12 cones about half full of batter. Stand cones in muffin pan. Refrigerate any leftover batter until ready to fill and bake remaining cones.
- Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until toothpick carefully inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost with frosting. Decorate with candies and cookies to create bugs and butterflies. Use small cookies or licorice candies for bodies, miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits for eyes and small pieces of licorice for legs and antennae. Store loosely covered