Irish Cream Chocolate Tart
Write a review
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Irish cream liqueur or whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Additional unsweetened baking cocoa, if desired
- White chocolate curls, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Remove crust from pouch; press in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place chocolate chips in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on High 40 seconds. Stir; microwave 5 to 15 seconds longer or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Cool 3 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat condensed milk, liqueur, eggs and melted chocolate with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour into cooled baked shell.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- In medium bowl, beat all topping ingredients except additional cocoa and chocolate curls with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread topping over tart; sprinkle with additional cocoa and garnish with chocolate curls. Store in refrigerator.