Herbed Deviled Eggs
Write a review
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs and whole fresh chives
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover eggs with water by 3 inches. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 2 minutes. Cover, and remove from heat. Let eggs rest for 10 minutes.
- Drain and peel eggs. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks, and place in a medium bowl. Add sour cream and mayonnaise to yolks. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add chives, cilantro, dill, and salt, stirring well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into halved egg whites. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with dill sprigs and whole chives just before serving, if desired.