Harvest Fruit Compote
Write a review
- 5 medium-sized apples, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium-sized pears, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Chill until fruit has cooled then spoon into an airtight container until ready to serve.