Write a review
- 18 large fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors multicolored candy sprinkles
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1 bar (1.55 oz) milk chocolate candy, broken into 18 pieces
- 1 Cut tip off bottom of each strawberry so it can stand. Place sprinkles in small bowl.
- 2 Fill each strawberry generously with frosting; dip frosted top into sprinkles. Insert chocolate piece into frosting. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time