Festive Fiesta Bites
Write a review
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 1 small tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake 15 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- Mix cream cheese spread and guacamole until blended; spread onto crusts. Top with remaining ingredients.