Christmas Tree Roll-Ups
Write a review
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from 7.25-oz jar)
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 spinach-flavor flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter)
- Ripe olive pieces
- 1 In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortillas and olive pieces. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading to edges of tortillas. Roll up tightly. Press each tortilla roll into triangle shape, using fingers. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- 2 To serve, cut rolls into 1/2-inch slices. Place olive piece at bottom of each triangle to look like tree trunk; secure with toothpick.