Write a review
- 2 Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2/3 cup cherry pie filling (from 21-oz can)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake biscuits as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, sprinkle brown sugar over sour cream; let stand 2 minutes. Beat in whipping cream on high speed until slightly thickened. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Brush hot biscuits with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar. Cool 5 minutes. Split biscuits; fill and top with pie filling and sour cream mixture.