Buffalo Sloppy Joe Dip
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups FRENCH'S® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ( 8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, optional
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain fat. Stir in Ketchup, Yellow Mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- COMBINE cream cheese and Frank's RedHot Sauce.
- PLACE half of ground beef mixture in shallow 1-quart baking dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over beef then top with remaining beef mixture. Top with diced green pepper, if desired.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until dip is heated through. Serve with pita chips or your favorite dippers.