Baileys White Chocolate Fudge
Write a review
- 1 cup Baileys with a Hint of Coffee
- 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 stick butter
- 2 1/2 cups very fine sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
- Butter for greasing
- Grease a cake tin with butter and chop white chocolate into small pieces.
- Measure out 3/4 cup of Baileys and pour into a saucepan. Add the milk, butter and sugar, and put the pan over a low heat. Stir occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.
- Turn up the heat to medium and let the mixture gently simmer while stirring constantly. Leave the mixture to bubble slightly for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in chopped-up chocolate and last 1/4 cup of Baileys. Keep stirring until the chocolate has melted and you have a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to the tin and chill in the fridge for at least two hours, or until it has set completely.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into pieces and serve.