Write a review
ROAST BEEF ROLL-UPS
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced banana peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
HAM AND TURKEY ROLL-UPS
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cilantro, peppers and
- garlic. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of beef. Roll up
- tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- For ham and turkey rolls, in another bowl, combine the cream cheese,
- carrot, zucchini and dill. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice
- of ham and turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice the roll-ups into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Yield: 6-7 dozen.