￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Blackberry Lemonade Pie
Write a review
- 30 vanilla sandwich cookies, such as Golden Oreos
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry preserves, melted and cooled
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse cookies until finely ground. Add melted butter, pulsing to combine. Using the bottom of a measuring cup, press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add condensed milk; beat 1 minute. Add lemon zest and juice; beat 1 minute more. Pour into prepared crust. Spoon preserves over filling; swirl gently using a knife. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.